Reflection

FASHION & TEXTILES

Today is my favorite course - fashion, really funny. First of all we paint the food inside the campus, every thing has his own shape The most important thing is its outline, like a lot of things that live in our stereotype, maybe you do not have to know it has the kind of color it owns What kind of material just look at its outline can know what this object is. We first painting the school inside the scene, architecture, restaurants, shops, seats, even the trash can, and from these objects to find your favorite shape, draw some shape out.
Then you just draw the graphics, in the same proportion of the painting to the teacher to the paper above, and cut it down.
We have a group of three, put their own paper in a group of people, a student standing motionless where we let him make clothes, the final out of the visual effects beyond my imagination, really too visual impact This is really a fun lesson.
The most interesting thing is the teacher let us use a variety of ways to draw those students, may be a finished painting, may only be able to look at the model can not see the picture, perhaps with a lot of media to complete a Painting, can also be used to express the way. When the painting time is too short, so I have a headache, but the finished works really look very interesting. And that does help me get out of the way quickly.
I have always felt that the outer contour is hard to draw, and today I learned how to find the outline of the clothes, which is very interesting. I'll try it right away.
Depending on the picture you have just chosen, change it to black and white.
It seems to me that clothes are not just for the sake of beauty, but for the sake of beauty and the existence of ornaments, but of life, and even attitude, or an expression of art. It is like a language is a way to express your expression, express your attitude, express your longing.

Field Notes

FIELD NOTES
The first day, student to go to the art museum, drawing the Building. To feeling about relationships between architecture and character. I think it is for exercise students the skill about how to get good composition and ratio.
In the second course, we learn how to make the landscape and people in the picture better connected. The teacher said two compositions. Two kind of diagonal relationship. Make diagonal objects both ends of a certain relationship.
I try drawing something, let in the lower left corner people and upper left scenery have some similarities. For example, the ballet dancing girl have big dream want to become famous dancer, it is like the bird ready to fly high. The dark dance room mean the path to fulfill my dream is after all painstaking. But the upper left window is bright, it is mean the dancer’s future have the help, she will be like the bird fly to be her own sky.
I try to different material, to reflect the dancer’s features. For example, I try to different pink pigment, pencil, nail polish, crayon and water color. The pink ballet dress mean young and vitality. The nail polish is each girl like thing. And I pay more attention to ballet shoes, every dancer love they dance shoes.
The most important that the window I used the white space way, do not draw into any thing except the bird. Because white space is good way to give everyone imagine the space, everyone’s future is different, what you think it will be what kind’s of life.

3 DIMENSIONAL DESIGN & ARCHITECTURE

Today is the building, I think this topic is very interesting. I have encountered a lot of difficulties in this subject, I put the focus on the load-bearing problem. Because the building wants to have a nice appearance, the internal structure is very important. Want a special shape, the foundation is very important. The teacher arranged the group to do a structure, the process of continuous food, want to add some beautiful and complex structure on a foundation, but never fail, because the foundation is not strong enough, and finally we start from scratch, solid machine. Between the companions, everyone is responsible for the different parts. We discuss the structure together and discuss the structural issues together. From what you want to do, how high to what kind of appearance, we discuss there will always be a lot of collisions, and I think this collision is good, can stimulate more interesting ideas. More interesting is the back, the two groups of works together. Combining two completely different shapes is a very interesting thing. Each group to make adjustments to their work, need to give up some of the parts, there are homes only have. On the basis of affinity not only to integrate two pieces of work, more important is how the integration of good-looking is more important. We discuss together, which makes me think of doing other works, included in a dress, the structure to do interesting fun.
Architecture, in our lives there are a variety of buildings, fun structure, the level of architectural art embodies the dripping delicate. The same concept can be fun if you can transfer the art of architectural advantage to other art forms.

IDEAS FACTORY

Egalitarianism \ body \balance
Determine a theme, or get a content, even if it is a word, we should first learn how to send divergent thinking, the formation of brainstorming, that is, the so-called ray thinking, the word or the subject has a definition, but to do one Pieces of art works, causing people to reflect and resonate, first of all to use people's stereotypes of things, it is easier to get a resonance.
Egalitarianism includes a variety of equality, species, race, economy, class, gender, language, faith and sexual orientation. Incompatible individuals, each thing is qualified and should be treated equally in this world. Throughout history, mankind because of too many unequal treatment, causing war.

body limbs, organs, skin, hair are part of the body, the body can express the language, each organ has its own function.

A woman is a contemporary hot topic and event, but need to be treated equally not only sex, I think the language should also be respected, whether it is English, French, German, or even smaller language, but the wonderful thing is the body language, each person's body and the brain has the same instinct, the understanding of the world, the formation of the common language - body language. Of course this is my personal impression.

In the group discussion, the views of the students, first or gender equality, for men and women of the century topic. The equivalence between man and nature, the equality between people, for the body, some people's first reaction is the organ: sex organs, breasts, hair and so on.

I think the body language is the resonance of the body and egalitarianism, and I want to use this point to do some works.

Use the characteristics of body language, simple and clear expression of personal thoughts.
Body language, is a magical language, basically everyone can understand. But do not need to make any sound, nor any language, this is a symbolic language that everyone can communicate.
Clothes something is not just a modesty tool, but also the art of the carrier, dress the voluntary choice is reflected in the egalitarianism, the body language symbols applied to the clothing profile, I think it is the best way to express.

Fields marked by '*' are required.
    Comments are moderated. If you choose to make this comment public, it will not be visible to others until it is approved by the owner.